Dome Nation Population

Sunday, October 18, 2009

NFL Thoughts & Frustrations

Going through the NFL games today, here are some of the things I have been able to pick up on throughout today's action.

-Eli Manning Sucks.

I called this one a little while back, and now the Giants are finally playing a decent team, and oh, look they're getting their asses handed to them. As I type, the Saints have just gone up 27-10.

Annoying Giants' Fan: Waaaahhhhh, look at Eli. He's been dynamite in every other game.

My Counter: False. He only played half the game versus the Raiders, and there were 2 pick 6s in that Cowboys game, so don't try and sell me on this Eli Manning is one of the best in the league right now. Four of their five wins came against these teams: Redskins, Buccaneers, Chiefs and Raiders. Oh, what's their combined record? 3-17. Real solid, right? Please note the Cowboys have won that same number of games, and arguably could/should have taken victories home in the Giants and Broncos opportunities.


-I'm Sick of the Redskins

Can someone please explain what happened in the offseason that changed this team that much? I mean they weren't great my any means, but they won games and put up numbers on teams. Clinton Portis is about as effective from the backfield as nature's speed bump, the manatee.

Well, Jason got benched, and Clinton bursted for his career long carry. How things change.


-Josh Cribbs Is Whatever Offense The Browns Have

Pay this guy already. I wonder how comparable the situations are between Oakland & Cleveland. I mean at least it's nice to live in Oakland, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment