Dome Nation Population

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our House! - BG


11-14, 4-4 from downtown, to total 31 points. Eddie House set the Garden on fire last night! He was more wide open than your average 21 year old sorority girl. The most impressive stat in my mind was that he was 7-10 from inside the three point line. Now we all know that Eddie gets more excited than a priest at Sunday school when he hits a three pointer. I would like to thank Rafer Alston for not being able to A) play defense on a guy who cannot create his own shot and B) not being able to handle Eddie's excitement, slapping him upside the head, drawing a double technical and most likely a front row seat on his couch for game 3. My only concern was this: 16 min, 1-4, 3 points, 4 fouls. If you saw that stat line, you would have bet your own kids that was Mikki Moore, no. That was Paul Pierce's stat line. People are saying "Oh, it's good for him to get some rest." Not me, I am a little more concerned with that. I hope I'm wrong.

(Side Note: Reggie Miller confirmed what I have been saying ever since Scal dawned that absurdly large white headband. He looks like (and his teammates call him) Jackie Moon from Semi-Pro. The parallel is undeniable. Watching Scal and Turkoglu guard eachother is high comedy because it is so much slower than any other matchup on the court. It's like watching old people fuck (from what I've heard...). I wonder if it's because they are both white? Let's just hope Jackie isn't playing 35 minutes a game for the rest of the series.)

The B's dropped their second straight last night in OT. They got a lucky goal early and a lucky goal late to tie the game. The last two games, they looked uninspired and lack luster at best. I do not know what they expected from this Carolina team, but the 'Canes are a battle tested, cup winning group. Their backs are against the wall now, hopefully they will get a win on Friday night to regain home ice. The biggest problem for the Bruins right now, is that they are not controlling the puck well. They are turning the puck over in their own zone too often and when they are on the break, the puck hops off someones stick and the momentum is gone. The other issue I have about this series is that these teams seem like best friends. I keep expecting the Bruins to go over and pat the 'Canes player on the back after they score. "Nice job, man, you beat me on that one, good goal." I really hope that on Friday night one player from either team, pops someone in the mouth to get the physicality and nastinest started.

Before I sign off, I want to issue an apology to Alex Rodriquez. No hell is not frozen, I check with the devil daily, it's hot as shit down there, it's just a deserved apology. I should have done my homework and found out exactly who this bitch was. Then it dawned on me, I knew all along. This is the same broad who slammed the Duke Lacrosse team and accused them of raping a black stripper. Now we all know how that turned out, but it looks like Selena has done it again. (I have not read the book yet) Apparently the book is filled with he said, she said, annonymous sources. All that stuff about taking steroids in high school? Annonymous source. A-Rod tipping pitches? Annonymous source. A-Rod taking HGH with the Yankees? Someone close to the team. This isn't suppose to be US Weekly, Selena.

Sounds like this book has about as much credibility as a Jenna Haze abstinence seminar. So eventhough I still think that these allegations are possible, I apologize to A-Rod for jumping to conclusions. The book is so pretentious and mis-leading that no one is buying it, #64 on the Bestseller list. She should be sued for libel or slander and I bet she will. Selena Roberts would probably write obituaries for people who hadn't even died yet.

Anyway, back to work. I'm done. Sorry for the lack of posts. Things are now back on track.

"Fuck Land, I'm on a Boat Motha Fucka!"

No comments:

Post a Comment