Dome Nation Population

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

(Insert Gun in Mouth)

Apparently, according to a TDF source, Brett Favre is about to sign with the Vikings. I think I was more surprised when Adam Lambert came out of the closet and that guy basically smoked pole on stage for 3 months. I guess "Brokeback Mountain" themed camping trips in tight Wrangler jeans, were getting old for Brett Favre. Brett Favre just continues to tarnish his legacy and this will officially alienate the only people who ever liked him anyway, Packers Fans. This would be like Tom Brady going to the Jets.

He will fail this year and when he does, it will just add to his downfall. Our source also told me that ESPN's Ed Werner and Chris Mortenson were seen making out and jerking each other off as Brett boarded a plane in Mississippi. I bet Peter King will do a whole special edition of the Monday Morning Snooze Fest entitled "Brett Favre is back, I just creamed in my Latte." He will talk of how he sexted Brett Favre a picture of himself in a purple Vikings thong holding a big metal axe.

My point is that the national media coverage will be nauseating as usual and maybe Brett will even shed another tear. I don't even know why I am wasting my god damn breath on this, so I'm done. I hope the Vikings don't win a game. Oh and Greg Paulus is Cuse's new QB and the Sox are in pergatory. I cannot wait for September 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment