Dome Nation Population

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Quickie- BG

There are a few reasons for this quickie, number 1 because I wanted to get Rhianna's morgue photo off the front post. God she must have really pissed him off to have gotten a beating like that. Second, I want to do to Nancy Pelosi, what Chris Brown did to Rhianna. I just got done watching our fearless leader address the nation about our floundering economy and Nancy Pelosi looked like she was blowing lines for hours before hand. She probably creamed herself 20 times in an hour and was so jumpy it was actually really embarrassing. She prematurely got up and obnoxiously clapped so many times, that I actually she thought she was going to hop over the bench and "service" Obama right there. Fortunately, Joe Biden was there to stop her or it would have been like Jenna Jameson in Come One, Come All: Part Deux. It was pathetic. She was soo excited, that even with all the botox injections, you saw her face move juuust a bit.



Why did the Celtics pick up Mikki Moore? We don't have enough average low post guys? I do not really know much about the guy, it just didn't seem necessary. If they are looking for a P.J. Brown type impact, I do not think they are going to find it. This move didn't bother me anymore once I saw this. This move makes me want to Rhianna-Size someone. (Too Soon?) Marbury is nothing more than a punk and I do not see a point. The guy has not played basketball in over a year, no guard is playing better than Rondo right now, and I love The House. For me, I would rather stay out of the Marbury drama. Let's just say I will not be first in line to buy my pair of Starbury's. I can look on the bright side though, at least we don't have Allen Iverson. Fewf!



Cuse beat St. John's tonight WOO HOO!! Providence beat Pitt tonight, which means that is going to be harder for Cuse to make the tourney. The B's beat the Panthers tonight 6-1. The Panthers would have been better off using the Bridget Moynahan defense and pulling their goaling. I honestly have not seen goaltending that bad since my days of pond hockey. We had empty nets! Big week of golf starts this week, as Tiger is back on the prowl. Do you think Tiger practiced his chipping and putting during the months he was hobbling around on one leg? Exactly. Glad to have golf back. Or as Lil' Wayne would probably put it "Tiger is the pistol to golf's holster". I leave you with those words of wisdom. Good night everyone and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment