Dome Nation Population

Sunday, April 26, 2009

ESPN.com Is The Most Confusing Thing Ever -TOMP



Ok, let me get this straight.  ESPN can't post any curse words, can't make themselves cool and are over produced to the most extreme possibility, but they can post web ads on their pages of slutty milfs pounding their humps in your face when you're trying to check the NHL scores? What the hell?

Now, it's not that I have a problem with this. It's the edgiest thing I've seen ESPN do since they let Max Kellerman go to FSN and die with iMax (Cute, right?).

Just note that this is the same station that fired Harold Reynolds for poppin' in NRB when he hugged a co-worker.  Please. Prove to me that he didn't have that thing rockin' before the contact happened. What's the man to do?  Anyway, I'm just hoping ESPN continues to get more smutty.

"You're Fucking Out. I'm Fucking In."

No comments:

Post a Comment