Dome Nation Population

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What the fuck is going on in Washington?- BG


I know a lot of you saw this yesterday and when I first saw it, I thought it was a joke. I thought that another plane hit a flock of fucking seagulls and went off track. But no, this was a designed fly over or NEW YORK CITY by the White House Military Douche Bag. I know this is mainly a sports website, but I had to address this. Now Barack "The Messiah" Obama says that he is just as furious as anyone. Listen Barry, I have seen enough 24 episodes to know that when something comes from the White House, they do anything they can to shelter the President from blame. All so he can save face with the American public. Apparently Barry, the media whore, needed some snazy, sexy new pics of Air Force One flying around in the sky. Next time you choose to take jerk off pics of your plane, try not to come within 500 feet of the Statue of Liberty with F16s trailing close behind. Or try not to fly over a city in which, eight years ago, two planes were hijacked, knocked down two of the most recognized buildings in the world, killed thousands of people, and started a war on three fronts.

"Fuck Land, I'm on a Boat Motha Fucka!"

No comments:

Post a Comment